Youtube: mmmEnglish, bigcurnch05 (word smart building a more educated vocabulary)
to hit an obstacle.
to face an obstacle.
to overcome an obstacle
To get over hurdles
2. Fears and downs
- to have a doubt
- to overcome self-doubt
- to deal with fear
- to manage fear
- to harness fear
- to face one’s fears
3. Be positive
- to be given an opportunity
- to receive an opportunity
- to take/grab/seize/create an opportunity
- to take advantage of a situation
- to change/shift your perspective
- to realize your potential/dream
- prodigy: extremely talented person
- prolific: produce a lot of something.
- proliferate: increase rapidly in number, multiply
- plethora: excess
- squander: to waste