- When that happens, naturally you would feel wrongly/falsely accused, disrespected, and unfairly treated.
- I don’t need to be having this conversation with you. I feel disrespected. This conversation is over. I need to leave now.
- Cultural Appropriation, Racism
- I can’t believe you would accuse me of such things/something like that.
- Is that what you think of me? You don’t know me at all.
- That’s so unfair.
- Sorry, I went a little drama queen right there. But if someone made a bogus/false accusation about you, you could totally reply like this.
- You hurt my feelings. I can’t believe this is what you think of me.